Financial Services Client
This a six-month replacement of a KYC quality assurance analyst role within AML Compliance. The KYC Quality Assurance team of three analysts reports to the Regional AML Compliance KYC QA and Reporting Head.
The role will require experience in performing KYC Quality Assurance on customer files and assembling key performance metrics for reporting. Role holder will be required to perform quality assurance testing, document and communicate findings; assess control environment and reporting to identifying key metrics, data capture/analysis and control enhancements.
Strong functional interaction and relationship development with key stakeholders in the KYC Process is required to develop excellence, efficiency and sustainability of the KYC/CIP and QA Process.
- Performance of quality assurance testing
- Drafting of control reports to document the quality assurance testing results
- Preparation of clear communication to stakeholders and senior management on findings
- Coordination with relevant units to discuss and track remediation and/or identification of program enhancements
- Assistance in the preparation and analysis of data for trend identification
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years compliance experience in AML KYC compliance.
- Demonstrated success in working with businesses to roll out AML processes and standards.
- Prior experience in performing quality assurance testing within the KYC space
- Prior experience working within a controls-based function/role
- Demonstrated ability to identify enhancements and drive change
- Demonstrated team player and ability to work in a project mode
- Data management skills (Excel, case management systems).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Strong understanding of commercial banking and broker dealer products and services.
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- ACAMS certification a plus.