International Bank Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Prepare KYC ODD review packages for Client Managers and Head of the Business Department approval.
- Perform analysis of client KYC information and documentation currently on file.
- Perform research to update client’s KYC information file using industry accepted sources and evidence information gathered.
- Prepare Request for Information (RFI) communication to client to confirm, update or correct information currently on file, requesting missing information if applicable.
- Follow-up outstanding client RFl’s inquiries.
- Quality check, evidence and store information provided by client related to the ODD/EDD process.
- Ensure overall quality and accuracy within client files, including correct documentation labelling.
- Conduct Negative News searches for new and existing clients, complete Negative News Assessment Memorandum and update the Negative News Log as appropriate.
- Update KYC data in the Bank’s core system, Prime and any additional databases/logs.
- Escalate to the KYC Officer as per the Bank’s KYC Instructions or as otherwise necessary.
- Provide subject matter expertise and work effectively with the Client Managers, KYC team and AML Compliance as appropriate.